Welcome to SARVA's website!
Following are our terms & conditions for use of the network, which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the World Wide Web via SARVA.com, digital television and mobile phones.
In these terms & conditions, when we say "SARVA", we mean the digital information network operated by or on behalf of us.
The agreement is useful to SARVA to set the rules and guidelines for visitors, users and members.
- Registration: You must agree to the set of rules defined when you register on our website.
- Disable or terminate accounts: your account may be disabled or terminated if inappropriate actions such as spamming etc. occur.
- Owner of content: please note that SARVA is the owner of the content appearing on our website.
- Changes to the agreement: please note that wherever required, you will be informed about the changes made in this terms & conditions.
- You may use the Website as an unregistered user, however, you are required to register as a user if you wish to read the full text of the Content or to receive the Services.
- You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, link, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted in these Terms or with the prior written consent of SARVA.
- You may not use electronic or other means to extract details or information from the Content. Nor shall you extract information about users or Contributors in order to offer them any services or products.
- However, you shall not: do anything likely to impair, interfere with or damage or cause harm or distress to any persons, or the network; do anything that will infringe any Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of SARVA or any third party; or use the Website, Services and/or Content otherwise than in accordance with these Terms; use any trademarks or service marks of SARVA or the Contributors, or do anything which may be seen to take unfair advantage of the reputation and goodwill of SARVA or the Contributors, or the Website, Services and/or Content.
- SARVA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action that it deems necessary and appropriate in the event it considers that there is a breach or threatened breach of the Terms.
- SARVA’s Rights and Obligations: Unless otherwise expressly set out to the contrary, nothing in these Terms shall serve to transfer from SARVA to you, any Intellectual Property Rights owned by and/or licensed to SARVA and all rights, title and interest in and to such Intellectual Property Rights will remain exclusively with SARVA and/or its licensors.
- SARVA shall use its reasonable endeavours to make the Website and Services available to you at all times, but we cannot guarantee an uninterrupted and fault free service.
- SARVA reserves the right to make changes to the services and/or the Website or part thereof, from time to time, and we may add, remove, modify and/or vary any elements of features and functionalities of the Website or the services.
- SARVA also reserves the right from time to time to monitor your Use of the Website and/or services.