The Content is general information only. It is not intended to constitute legal advice or seek to be the complete and comprehensive statement of the law, nor is it intended to address your specific requirements or provide advice on which reliance should be placed. SARVA and/or its Contributors and other suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the Content for any purpose. All Content provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. SARVA and/or its Contributors and other suppliers hereby exclude and disclaim all representations, warranties or guarantees with regard to the Content, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. To the maximum extent permitted by law, SARVA expressly excludes all representations, warranties, obligations, and liabilities arising out of or in connection with all Content. In no event shall SARVA and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Content or performance of SARVA’s Services.
- Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change at sole discretion of SARVA.
- All disputes are subject to Chennai jurisdiction only.
- You may print and keep a copy of these Terms, which form the entire agreement between you and SARVA and supersede any other communications or advertising in respect of the Service and/or the Website.
- No delay in exercising or non-exercise by you and/or SARVA of any of its rights under or in connection with these Terms shall operate as a waiver or release of each of your or SARVA’s right. Rather, any such waiver or release must be specifically granted in writing signed by the party granting it.
- If any part of these Terms is held unenforceable, that part shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties, and the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- SARVA shall not incur any liability to you on account of any loss or damage resulting from any delay or failure to perform all or any part of these Terms if such delay or failure is caused, in whole or in part, by events, occurrences, or causes beyond the control of SARVA. Such events, occurrences or causes will include, without limitation, acts of God, strikes, lockouts, server and network failure, riots, acts of war, earthquakes, fire and explosions.