“Personally Identifiable Information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with SBBPL, is capable of identifying such person. Therefore information such as your name, age, gender, address, telephone number, and any other personal information that we collect, in combination with any other information about yourself, which is capable of identifying yourself, is known as Personally Identifiable Information.
For the purposes of the Services listed on our website, “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” shall mean such Personal Information which consists of information relating to:-
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing services; and
- Any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
By registering and using the Services listed on our Website you specifically consent to the use and transmission/transfer/sharing of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information to SBBPL for the sole purposes of providing the Services that you wish to avail of from SBBPL.
You shall be at liberty at any time to discontinue the use / transfer / transmission and sharing of any of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information, by writing to us and informing us of the same.
Subject to the foregoing, your Sensitive Personal Data or Information shall be held by us in strict confidence and as per the provisions of the Applicable Law, (which includes the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011), and except as stated herein, we will not disclose any of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information to any other person without your express prior consent.
- This policy does not apply to companies or entities that SBBPL does not own or control, or has no contractual relationship with or to people that SBBPL does not employ, engage or manage.
- If you choose not to provide the Personal Information that we seek from you, you may not be able to avail the Services offered by SBBPL listed on our Website, or we may not be able respond to any queries that you may have.
Information Collection and Use
- SBBPL collects Personally Identifiable Information when you register with SBBPL, either through SBBPL’s website located at URL www.sarva.com, or through SBBPL’s mobile application.
- When you register with SBBPL, SBBPL asks you for your full name, email address, mobile / telephone number, birth date, location/address, gender, occupation, industry and any other information that SBBPL believes is necessary to effectively offer the Services listed on our Website. Once you register with SBBPL, you are not anonymous to SBBPL.
- SBBPL also automatically receives and records information on SBBPL’s server logs from your browser including your IP address, SBBPL’s Cookie information and the webpage you have requested to view.
- SBBPL uses your Personally Identifiable Information to fulfil your requests for Services that you require and other offers of SBBPL, and to contact you about any special offers and new services, that SBBPL offers, or may list on its Website at any time in the future.
- SBBPL may also use your Personally Identifiable Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information for internal purposes, such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve the offerings of Service on our Website and customer communications.
- Personally Identifiable Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information that You may provide in connection with the correspondence between the You or visitor and SBBPL over SBBPL’s chatbox, shall be used strictly to reply to inquiries or to transfer information. SBBPL uses the information you provide to SBBPL in order to provide You with customer service, and answer your questions. When using the support section of SBBPL’s websites, SBBPL may collect the e-mail address, name or openID account for the purpose of allowing contact with SBBPL’s support team. When using SBBPL’s Services SBBPL may collect device information such as device type, operating system type and application version. SBBPL uses this information in order to provide an optimized version of SBBPL’s applications for your device type. Please be aware SBBPL also collects and process data related to the use of SBBPL’s software and Services from SBBPL customers. SBBPL may use such data for statistics purposes. SBBPL may use it also to improve its Services or to create and improve new services. SBBPL collects and processes such data collectively and anonymously.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- SBBPL will not sell or rent your Personally Identifiable Information and your Sensitive Personal Data or Information to anyone.
Other than as specifically provided herein and for the purposes mentioned herein, SBBPL will divulge Personally Identifiable Information about you to other companies or people or entities when:
- SBBPL has your specific consent to share the information, which SBBPL will request from you, as and when the need arises;
- There are any requests from any Indian or foreign government, security agencies, law enforcement agencies, and any other statutory or regulatory agencies under law in force in India;
- SBBPL will respond to any court summons, court orders or legal process; or
- SBBPL believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use the Services listed on our Website, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of user interface of our Website, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
If we do combine non-personal information with Personally Identifiable Information the combined information will be treated as Personally Identifiable Information for as long as it remains combined.
- SBBPL may set and access SBBPL Cookies on your computer.
- SBBPL may allow other companies/entities that are presenting advertisements on SBBPL’s web pages or other publishers’ web pages to set and access their respective Cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to the Cookies of SBBPL.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- SBBPL gives you the ability to edit the information that is logged in when you register on SBBPL’s Website, and preferences at any time, including whether you want SBBPL to contact you about offers etc., and any new Services that it lists on its Website in the future.
- SBBPL shall store all your Personally Identifiable Information and Sensitive Personal Data on secure servers.
- In certain areas SBBPL uses industry-standard encryption to protect data transmissions.
- SBBPL shall process your Personally Identifiable Information and Data and Sensitive Personal Data or Information in a manner that ensures its appropriate security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. SBBPL uses appropriate technical or organizational measures to achieve this level of protection under the Applicable Laws including the GDPR.
- SBBPL may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or when you access the Services by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
- This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When you access the Services by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- SBBPL may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). SBBPL uses this data to provide features of our Services, to improve and customize our Service.
- You can enable or disable location services when you use our Services at any time, through your device settings.
a. By email: email@example.com
b. By visiting this page on our website: www.sarva.com
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction